Sunday, July 01, 2007

One Big Task Complete (Well, 95% Complete) 7/1

We have finished hanging every piece of drywall that we can at this point. We will have one half sheet to install after the plumber comes (Tuesday) and hooks up the hot water heater and the shower.

I am not saying we are finished, because the walls are in various stages of progress. The back bedroom has been mudded, sanded, primed and painted. The living room has two coated of mud and will require another before it is sanded. Every wall surface has at least two coats of drywall mud.

I didn't realize how dusty it was until I looked at this picture of the front room.

1 comment:

Jeannie Hayes said...

I didn't know how to add a comment. I hope you get this. I feel really sorry about your air conditioner. I am really hoping that JE gets the house so you can get the AC. I love reading your blog and keeping up with the progress of the cottage. Thanks for letting us be a part of it all.