Monday, September 11, 2006

All Before the Game



  

  


My first job of the weekend was to cut install the wall boards in the front porch. I needed it to be ready to prime by Saturday afternoon. It took a lot less time than I thought it would. Very rarely do I have a project that is easier than what I thought it would be so when it occurs, it is important to recognize that it happened.

It is sometimes uncanny how things work out, and by some strange twist of fate, I was between projects about 3:00p.m., on Saturday. It just so happened that the Notre Dame vs. Penn State game was on at 3:30 p.m. We did a fast trip to Lowe’s, and I was back watching the game at 3:45 p.m. It was a great game. I don't want to give the wrong impression about what was happening here, i did get some work done. I had a chance to fill the nail holes in the porch wall with putty during halftime.

No comments: