Friday, June 29, 2007

Things You Don't Talk About (But I Will) 6/29

We have only had the plumbing working for a couple of weeks and we have noticed a very weak flush in the toilet. Our first thought was that the plumber made an error when lining up the drain/ wax ring/ toilet (sorry Randy). We even left him a note to check it out the next time he was out.

I decided to do a little investigation Friday morning, and went to the holding tank cover. We have been too busy with the interior of the house to worry about replacing the artificial turf on the box





It took me a moment to build up the courage to lift the cap (it was easier after I swept away all of the spiders). I was not happy when I saw the water level at the top, although it did give us the answer to the weak flush.





I called the people that take care of this type of problem and they came out on Friday night and cleaned the holding tank. They arrived while I was out, or I would have included a photo of the vaccuum truck doing it business.

Let me take a moment to say thanks to the people that perform this service. I do not think I could work in this profession, but I give thanks that there are people that do do it (pun intended).

No comments: